Sunday 15 November 2009

I want to say a great big thanks to everyone that sent in their lovely emails and comments to the show this morning.  It is incredibly nice to see that kind of support.  So thank you all.  The multi buy did sell out on C & C, but you may purchase any of the stamp sets on the Particraft website (http://www.particraft.co.uk/) if you were unable to get them this morning, as well as any of the products from today's show and just to remind you, the P & P is now free on the Particraft website.
I thought that I would post a few more of my favourite cards from the show today, including the lovely Noah's Ark card that was made by the artist who drew the stamps, Samantha Poole.  I would to claim this one as mine, but alas, no.  It is hard to believe that Samantha has not been stamping for very long, only a few months in fact.  You would never tell by looking at this gorgeous card she made.  Well done Sam! If you would like to leave some comments for her, I will be sure to pass them on.

I thought I would also let everyone know that I am off to visit my folks in the States for Thanksgiving (a quaint little American holiday where we get the day off work and you get to eat way too much! I love it!) My good friend, Karen Lines, will be manning the Particraft phone while I am away.

We are also very close to our goal of 200 followers in our blog candy contest. I want to thank everyone too for spreading the word about the blog. I won't be able to post  the prize off  until I return from the States, but I am fairly certain we will hit the target goal while I'm away so I will be bringing my laptop so that I can, at least, draw a winner's name and announce it on the blog. I have also decided that it's kind of fun to give stuff away! So, that being said, I am planning to continue running blog candy contests in the same fashion. That is, every time we have 100 new followers, we will draw a new winner. The upside to those of you that joined early on is that you will also be included in every new drawing!
All for now, Sue x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue you are a fantastic demonstrator. I watch all your shows and get real inspiration from your work, your cards are FANTASTIC! xx jo xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Yay i just found your blog xxx
just wanted to say i saw the show this morning on create and craft and i have to say you were top class and the demos were fantastic
thanks so much
hugs Dawnxxx

Annie said...

I left a comment on your old post this morning and then saw you had added these cards - just fabulous all of them.
Love the Noah's Ark - please pass my comment on.

Have a great time at home and please bring back plenty of baking ingredients for the next Sheena day.

Ann xxx

Wilma said...

Just finished watching it now Sue - 9am on a sunday is just a tad early for me!! Great show though and loved the demos - well done, you're getting very good at this tv lark- LOL x

Anonymous said...

what a great show today sue. lovely demos as norm LUV LUV LOVED the masking tape demo must give that a try sometime soon
mandy x

Rosietoes said...

I have the show taped Sue and I am about to watch it when DH goes to bed. :) It's the first chance I've had to see the demos. I'm loving these stamps and can't wait to see how you have used them.
Love the samples you have posted - the colours just blow me away.
Edna x

Aurora said...

Great show Sue, watched it and recorded it for future inspiration. I really loved the masking tape demo which I will definitely be giving a try. Wow, I've just noticed that you've passed 200 followers. Well done!
Dawn